What is a "Marketing Maestro"?
Potential customers what to hear what you can do for them. What problems you solve. Why choose you? They don't care about functionality, they care about HOW that functionality solves their problem.
WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU?
★ Startup Branding.
★ Established Company re-branding
★Corporate or Marketing Crisis-Mode-Problem-Solver
★Turn Reactive Marketing to Strategic Marketing
★Tactical Implementer (Marketing)
★ Successfully Re-branded Companies in Crisis Mode
★ Content and design that produces results
★ Created Brand Recognition
★ Top of mind strategies
★ Grew revenue by 50%
Marketing has changed from competition for the biggest print ad and booth. Now it's competing to get heard in the noise of information overload. To compete you have to ask the right questions.
- Is your marketing optimized for mobile?
- Are you thinking ahead?
- What is inbound and what is outbound marketing?
- What is a drip campaign?
Strategic (Smarter, not more $) Marketing Makes the Difference
- What makes your company unique in the noise of your market? What's your differentiator?
Who is your customer? (Hint: Even if you are B2B it's a person.) Walk in their shoes.
- What is in it for your customer? Why do business with you?
- Shocker: It's not about your company it is about your prospect/customer.
- What do you have to SAY as an organization that potential customers need to hear?
- Who are your competitors and how are they marketing?
- What are they doing that you should try?
- What do they do that isn't so great?
- Are you "doing" marketing but don't know if it's working?
- Do you have "gorgeous stuff" (website, brochure, etc.) that isn't getting you business?
- Does your marketing seem to go into a vacuum?
- Are you spending a ton on marketing and not getting results?
- Are you really happy with your current marketing efforts?
- Are things working? (Are you sure?)
- What about expanding your business? Where would you like it to be in five years?
- Why doesn't your social media marketing work IMMEDIATELY?
Affordable Marketing Help.
I call myself a Marketing Maestro. In truth I am a marketing repair and creation specialist.
- Have no marketing?
- I'll formulate a plan and tactics.
- Is your marketing not working?
- I can evaluate what exists and is or isn't working, strategize, plan, and fix it.
- Bonus - You don't need to hire someone else to do all the work after I plan: I am both hands-on and a delegate-r as needed.
- And my fees? Retainer? Sure. By project flat rate? Okay. Hourly? I do that too. Full time: Catch me if you can.
- Plus, I don't need benefits!
You get a great marketer with experience at less cost/investment.
And I've done it all, many times.
What Results Have I Had in the Past?
And What Results Could I Achieve for You?
- Rebranding initiative and market positioning – Established company (survivor of an executive mass exodus) as an industry leader, brought brand from regional to national name recognition.
- Make Your Website More Effective – Revamped four company websites (WordPress) – SEO, SEM. Outbound focus. Increased web traffic from 4,300 visits a month to over 7,000.
- Get You Noticed with Outbound Campaigns – MailChimp/Constant Contact/Campaign Monitor – Standardized branding, achieved open rates from 22-60% and click rates from 3%-8%.
- Get You Seen On Social! – Leveraged social media to improve traffic; Increased Facebook followers from 40 to 422, Twitter from 100 to 929, and LinkedIn from 22 to 1043.
- Improve Event Traffic/Update That Booth – Increased show traffic by redesigning look/brand, layout, graphics (using existing infrastructure), and placement.
- Responsible for regional and international show presences and coordinated booth builds from 10 x 10 to 40 x 40 as well as a "build and burn" in Hong Kong to reduce costs.
- Get You Out and Seen! – Roadshows/Seminars; Conducted 50-city, international demo tour of new technology and averaged 63 pp per site.
- Organized US-city, six-week recruiting tour that averaged 34 people per site.
- Get Your Logo/Collateral/Website Out of 1999 – Design Logos (service naming and design, USPTO registration and application support), collateral, web pages, email, banners, posters, etc.